PMR (www.pmrcorporate.com) is a publishing, consulting and market research company providing information, advice and services to international businesses interested in Central and Eastern Europe. Being present on the market since 1995, employing highly skilled staff, offering high international standards in projects and publications and providing one of most frequently visited websites, PMR is one of the largest companies of its type in the region.
Market Analyst / Researcher
Due to further development of the Krakow headquarters, we are currently looking for candidates for
the position of:
Quoting Ref: Market Analyst/Research
Scope of duties and responsibilities:
- Manage market research projects (quantitative, qualitative, CLT, branch analyses, B2B).
- Coordinate research projects conducted in several countries simultaneously.
- Organise contacts with clients: meetings and presentations, telephone calls, prepare offers.
Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- University degree (sociology, market research, related subjects).
- At least three years of experience in a research firm.
- Sound knowledge of SPSS. Excellent knowledge of quantitative and/or qualitative research (at least a basic grasp of both types of research is required).
- Stable and interesting work in a young, multinational team in a growing company.
- An attractive, incentive-based system of remuneration.
- Demanding and very challenging work, although in a friendly environment.
- A position that offers considerable responsibility and autonomy.
- The chance to work on a variety of research projects.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to
fill in the
application form or
send CV and Cover Letter at
Please put quoting reference in the subject field. Otherwise your application will not be processed.
Please add the following consent for personal data processing to your CV: "I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2016 item 922)".