PMR (www.pmrcorporate.com) is a publishing, consulting and market research company providing information, advice and services to international businesses interested in Central and Eastern Europe. Being present on the market since 1995, employing highly skilled staff, offering high international standards in projects and publications and providing one of most frequently visited websites, PMR is one of the largest companies of its type in the region.
Intern in Consulting Department
Due to further development of the Krakow headquarters, we are currently looking for candidates for
the position of:
The responsibilities will include supporting team members and project managers in with wide range of consulting projects, carrying out market research, participating in preparing reports and presentations etc.
From candidates we expect:
- high motivation to work in consulting,
- excellent interpersonal skills,
- outstanding analytical and creative thinking skills,
- fluency in English,
- very good knowledge of other foreign language will be an additional asset,
- proficiency in MS Office,
- high level of business knowledge and market awareness, experience in B2B services, marketing, or business development will be valuable,
- the ability to learn fast and think is more important than previous experience.
We offer very interesting and challenging internships in an international work environment, significant professional development possibilities, friendly atmosphere, depending on the performance of the intern the internships that can turn into full time job.
Please add the following consent for personal data processing to your CV: "I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".
Interested candidates are kindly requested to
fill in the
application form or
send CV and Cover Letter at