PMR (www.pmrcorporate.com) is a publishing, consulting and market research company providing information, advice and services to international businesses interested in Central and Eastern Europe. Being present on the market since 1995, employing highly skilled staff, offering high international standards in projects and publications and providing one of most frequently visited websites, PMR is one of the largest companies of its type in the region.
Due to further development of the Krakow headquarters, we are currently looking for candidates for
the position of:
Quoting ref: Economist/Data Analysis
- Support in preparation of the forecasting and macroeconomic analyses for CIS countries
- Macroeconomic data acquisition and necessary transformations
- Involvement in Competitive Intelligence consulting projects
Considered a plus but not a must:
- Economics graduate with strong focus on quantitative methods
- Fluent in Ukrainian/Russian (preferably native) and English
- Good understanding of CIS countries’ economies
- Working knowledge of statistics and econometrics
- Understanding of social and political environments of CIS countries
- Working knowledge of statistical software: R, Gretl
- Advanced MS Excel skills (including VBA programming)
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send CV and Cover Letter at email@example.com.
- A very interesting and challenging job in an international work environment
- Attractive salary which matches the candidate’s experience
- Substantial development opportunities
- Friendly atmosphere
Please put quoting reference in the subject field. Otherwise your application will not be processed.
Please add the following consent for personal data processing to your CV: "I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".